According to the National Association of Landscape Professionals, studies show that most Americans value a well-kept lawn and landscape. Plus, they believe it’s also important to spend time enjoying their yards.
Yet, it’s hard to maintain a well-kept lawn when you’re on the go all week long and your weekend schedule is maxed out. If that describes you, it may be time to hire a professional lawn mowing service to help you keep your yard looking great—even while you’re away. Here are 8 reasons why you need to hire a professional lawn mowing company to mow your yard:
- It saves you time: Let’s face it. You’re busy. You spend the majority of your week at your job, and your weekends are filled with activity. When do you have time to mow your lawn? You can still enjoy your yard even with a pro mowing it for you.
- It doesn’t need to involve a long-term contract: Don’t feel that you need to sign on the dotted line for a long-term relationship with a lawn mowing company. Instead, opt for a month to month services like First Response Lawn Care offers.
- A residential lawn mowing company will use only professional-grade equipment: Your lawn may actually look better after it’s mowed by a pro because of the type of equipment used. Since professional lawn service companies only operate the best mowers on the market and keep them serviced so your lawn will look great.
- A professional lawn care company will only use the sharpest blades: One of the keys to good lawn maintenance includes mowing only with sharp blades. You get a cleaner cut with no injuries—thus, protecting your lawn grass from disease and insect infestation.
- A lawn service company will only mow at the right height throughout the growing season: Another smart lawn care technique includes only taking 1/3 of the grass blade off with each mow. You want your grass to be a bit longer to naturally crowd out weeds.
- A pro may also be available for additional lawn and landscape maintenance: You may be so busy with your life that you may opt for additional lawn and landscape maintenance services. Look for a brochure or a business card left by your mowing company to see if they provide additional services.
- A professional lawn mowing service is available for you when you’re traveling for work or you’re on vacation: With First Response Lawn Care you can schedule your yard to be mowed while you’re on vacation or on a business trip.
- A landscaping company will help you when you’re busy with other projects and want help for only one mow: Say you’re the person who loves to work on his lawn. Yet, you get busy with work projects or something else might come up where you only need help with mowing “just this time. First Response Lawn Care has no mandated contracts or follows up needed.
If you’re ready to take a break from your mowing chores, let us help you. With one call to (214) 701-7622, you’ll be able to schedule your next mowing job.