The City of Rockwall has listed current watering restrictions to conserve water throughout the extreme periods of the North Texas drought as follows.
- Watering permitted up to 2 times per week, as needed
- There are no assigned watering days
- Do not water between 10am – 6pm
Rockwall residents are urged to follow these guidelines and remember that watering is not allowed between 10:00 am and 6:00 pm. This provides for the most efficient, cost-effective use of water purchased by customers. For more tips on how to practice conservation, visit the City’s conservation page at:
and use the Water My Yard program at https://watermyyard.org/#/Location
to better determine when and how much water to apply to your lawn.
Let us install a sprinkler system for you so you don’t have to worry with trying to adhere to the watering restrictions. First Response Lawncare can set up an irrigation system that will automatically water on set day/times for you.
Installing a watering system helps your grass develop into the beautiful, healthy lawn you always wanted. Lawn irrigation systems are the most efficient way to make sure your yard gets the water it needs without over doing it.
- Save Time: Irrigation systems work on their own, so no more wasting time manually watering. Now you have more time to do the things you love, while your lawn gets what it needs to thrive.
- Save Money: The benefits of an irrigation system outweigh the initial cost of the system, which will pay for itself sooner than you think.
- Save Water: Installing an irrigation system can conserve water while maintaining a healthy landscape.
Check out our service offerings below: